Barbell Incline Front Raise
- Steps 1
With elbows straight or slightly bent, exhale and raise the barbell up and over the shoulders
- Steps 2
Keep your arms straight throughout the movement
- Steps 3
Now, inhale and lower the barbell to its starting position
- Steps 4
Repeat for the desired number of reps.
Barbell Incline Front Raise primarily targets the front of the shoulders, known as the anterior deltoid. Lie on your chest on a 45 degree incline bench with legs straight and toes touching the floor. Grasp a barbell in hands with a shoulder width overhand grip. Position the barbell down in front of your chest.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!