Barbell Hack Squat
- Steps 1
Inhale and lower yourself by bending the legs
- Steps 2
Go down until your thighs are parallel to the floor
- Steps 3
Exhale and push yourself up to the starting position
- Steps 4
Repeat for the desired number of reps.
The Barbell Hack Squat primarily works the quadriceps, that include the rectus femoris, vastus intermedius, vastus medialis, and the vastus lateralis. Stand up straight with your feet shoulder width apart. Hold a barbell behind you and below the hips. Keep your arms straight. Point your toes slightly outwards. A shoulder width grip is best with the palms of your hands facing back. You can use wrist wraps for this exercise for a better grip. Keep your head and eyes up and back straight.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!