Barbell Front Raise
- Steps 1
Now, raise the barbell forward and upward until upper arms are above horizontal
- Steps 2
Lower it to the starting position
- Steps 3
and repeat for the desired number of reps.
The Barbell Front Raise is a weight training exercise that targets your shoulder muscles. Grasp the barbell with an overhand grip while keeping your elbows straight or slightly bent.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!