Barbell Decline Bench Press
- Steps 1
Now, take a deep breath
- Steps 2
Hold the breath and lower the barbell to the lower chest below the nippular area by bending your arms
- Steps 3
Then exhale, and push the bar up until arms are extended to the starting position
- Steps 4
Repeat for the desired number of reps.
This exercise primarily works the lower pecs. Lie on your back on a decline bench with feet under the leg brace. Dismount the barbell from the rack over your chest using a wide oblique overhand grip. Keep your arms extended and bring the bar just above your chest area
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!