- Steps 1
Lunge forward with the first leg
- Steps 2
Land on the heel and then on the forefoot
- Steps 3
Inhale and lower the body by bending your knees, until the knee of your rear leg almost touches the floor
- Steps 4
Exhale and return to the starting position by extending your legs
- Steps 5
Repeat by alternating lunges with the opposite leg.
Ball Lunges work your quads, glutes, hamstrings and calves. Stand with your torso upright and hold the medicine ball in your hand in front of your chest. Keep your chest out, head up.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!