- Steps 1
Exhale and slowly lift your head, shoulders, and upper body off the ground
- Steps 2
Your shoulders should come up off the floor only about four inches
- Steps 3
The lower back should remain on the floor
- Steps 4
Once you go up, contract your abdominals hard
- Steps 5
Keep the contraction for a second
- Steps 6
Inhale and come down slowly again to the starting position
- Steps 7
Repeat for the desired number of reps.
Ball Crunches primarily work the rectus abdominis, or six-pack muscles, and the transverse abdominis. Lie down on your back on the floor. Bend your legs and place your feet flat on the floor. Hold an exercise ball with your hands in front of the chest.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!