- Steps 1
Keeping a neutral spine, slowly push your hips back
- Steps 2
Inhale, bend your legs and go down
- Steps 3
Continue down until your thighs are parallel to the floor
- Steps 4
Hold the position for a second
- Steps 5
Then exhale and push your torso back to the starting position
- Steps 6
Repeat for the desired number of reps.
Backpack Squats target the chest, shoulders, back and triceps muscles. Take on a filled backpack on your back. Fasten both the ends of it around your arms properly. Place your feet shoulder-width apart and toes pointing slightly outwards.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!