- Steps 1
Now, exhale and slowly raise your head, shoulders, and upper body off the ground
- Steps 2
Your shoulders should lift up only about four inches
- Steps 3
Make sure your lower back stays on the floor
- Steps 4
Once you go up, contract your abdominals hard
- Steps 5
Hold the contraction for a second
- Steps 6
Now, inhale and come down slowly to the starting position
- Steps 7
Repeat for the desired number of reps.
Ab crunches work all the abdominal muscles, but primarily work the rectus abdominis muscle and the obliques. Lie flat on your back with your feet flat on the ground. Place your hands behind your head for stability, make sure your lower back is touching the floor and isn’t arched.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!