Zuchinni Fettuccine with butter garlic prawns
• By Reshma Raju
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:25 Minutes 704 kcal
Ingredients for Zuchinni Fettuccine with butter garlic prawns
- › All ingredients in grams
- › Prawns -150
- › Zuchinni -250
- › Red and yellow bell pepper -30 each
- › Baby corn -20
- › Spring onion -20
- › Coconut milk - 50ml
- › Coconut cream -50gm
- › Garlic - 6 to 8 big cloves
- › Salt, pepper, chilli flakes, Italian herbs as per taste
- › Fish sauce - As per Taste
1. Peel, wash and devein the prawns and mariante with little salt, pepper and turmeric.
2. Add 10gms butter, use 4 cloves garlic finely chopped, fry till bronwed then add prawns and let cook on it's own water.
3. Simultaneously make peel Zoodles, chop all veggies and keep aside.
4. Take another pan add remaining butter, add garlic fry well, add all chopped veggies except Zuchinni and sautee.
5. Once done add Zuchinni, toss with tongs, add coconut cream,milk and fish sauce.
6. Cook for 5 mins with lid closed, add the prepared prawns and add all spices as per taste
7. Switch off flame. garnish as required
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!