zucchini, spinach and chicken baked dish
• By Nafisa Bookwala Banatwala
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
30:00 Minutes 469 kcal
Ingredients for zucchini, spinach and chicken baked dish
- › 150gms minced chicken
- › 100gms zucchini
- › 100gms spinach
- › 2 eggs
- › 30gms grated cheese
- › 50gms iceberg
- › 1tbsp ginger garlic paste
- › 1tsp red chilli pwd
- › 1tsp turmeric pwd
- › 1tsp cumin pwd
- › salt to taste
1. Chop about 9 to 10 slices of zucchini for decoration. Wash and grate rest of the zucchini. Add a pinch of salt and keep aside for about an hour. Strain out the water using a thin muslin cloth.
2. Wash and roughly chop the spinach. Saute it in an open pan to burn the water content.
3. In a mixing bowl add the zucchini and spinach. Add the minced chicken, cheese, ginger garlic paste and all the spices and salt.
4. Add one egg and combine all the ingredients properly.
5. In a oven proof dish, put this mixture and top with the remaining egg (beaten). Decorate with the zucchini circles. sprinkle salt and pepper or chilli pwd.
6. Bake in a pre heated oven at 180° celsius for abt 20 to 25 minutes.
7. Serve hot with iceberg lettuce.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!