• By KAINAZ HAVALDAR
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:30 Minutes 254 kcal
Ingredients for ZUCCHINI PASTA
- › ZUCCHINI 200 GRAM
- › OLIVE OIL 20 GRAM
- › TOMATOES 50 GRAM
- › PARMESAN CHEESE 30 GRAM
- › BASIL LEAVES 100 GRAM
- › TBSP MINCED GARLIC
- › LITTLE RED CHILLI FLAKES
- › NOODLES 100 GRAM
1. Trim and spiralize the zucchini. Cut extra long noodles so that they are about the length of spaghetti.
2. Add olive oil, garlic and the red pepper flakes to a large ,deep skillet. Turn to medium heat.
3. When the oil begins to bubble around the garlic, add the zucchini noodles. Toss the noodles and cook until a dente they should be wilted, but still have a crunch, 5 to 7 minutes.
4. Do not let the noodles cook any longer or else they will become mushy. As they cook, keep tossing so that all zucchini noodles have time to hit the bottom of the skillet.
5. Stir in the tomatoes, basil and cheese. Cook for one minute. Use pasta tongs to transfer the noodles, tomatoes and basil to a serving dish.
6. Season your zoodles with salt. Finish with more Parmesan Cheese on top and serve immediately.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!