ZUCCHINI PANEER PASTA
• By Sonali Babbar
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:35 Minutes 342 kcal
Ingredients for ZUCCHINI PANEER PASTA
- › 100gm thickly Shredded ZUCCHINI
- › 100 gm Tomato
- › 50 gm Onion
- › 25 gm Cheeze cube
- › 10gm olive oil
- › 50gm Paneer
- › Italian seasoning or pasta seasoning
- › basil
- › garlic
1. Prepare pasta sauce with Tomato, onion, garlic and seasoning.
2. In the pan , add the oil, stir fry lil onion, then add your shredded zucchini and Paneer, toss it for about 2 to 3 mins. Remove from the pan and keep aside.
3. In the same pan, add the home made pasta sauce and heat it... then add in the stir fried ZUCCHINI , onion and Paneer. And give it a good mix.
4. Serve it on serving dish and grate the whole cheese cube...
5. Yummy Healthy delicious Pasta is ready.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!