zucchini mushroom omelette
• By Nafisa Bookwala Banatwala
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
15:00 Minutes 237 kcal
Ingredients for zucchini mushroom omelette
- › 2 whole eggs
- › 50gms zucchini
- › 30gms mushrooms
- › 30gms capaicum
- › 10gms butter
- › salt and pepper to taste
- › half tsp chopped garlic
1. Wash n slice the zucchini.
2. Wash n cut the capsicum and mushrooms too.
3. In a mixing bowl, beat 2 eggs, add all the ingredients except the zucchini.
4. Heat butter in a nonstick pan. shallow fry the zucchini circles till golden brown on high flame.
5. Turn the heat to medium, pour the egg mixture over the zucchini. Cover and cook till the egg fluffs up. Takes about 2 to 3 minutes.
6. Take off the lid and flip the omlette. Cook for another 1 or 2 minutes.
7. Enjoy 😋
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!