Zucchini Frittata Base Chicken Burger
• By Devapriya Mukherjee
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:45 Minutes 421 kcal
Ingredients for Zucchini Frittata Base Chicken Burger
- › chicken 100 gm
- › Zucchini 300 gm
- › Cabbage 50gm
- › Curd 20gm
- › 1/2 onion
- › ghee 10gm
- › tomato 50gm
- › Mint leaves
- › Atta 30 gms
1. Grate Zucchini and add one teaspoon of salt in it. Mix it well and keep it aside for 10 mins.
2. After 10mins, squeeze out allg the water from zuchchini and add half chopped onion, Flour,chilli powder, pinch of baking powder. Now add ghee in the pan and heat it. Divide the mixture in two parts and pan fry it till it becomes golden brown
3. Pan fry chicken with salt and pepper till soft
4. Mix curd and pudina in grinder to make it a paste
5. Assemble all the items and your burger is ready to serve. Enjoy!
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!