• By Chhavi Sethi
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:40 Minutes 447 kcal
Ingredients for Zucchini Boat
- › 3 Zucchini - cut in half and flesh scooped out
- › Red and yellow capsicum
- › 1 Tomato
- › 3-4 cloves Garlic
- › 100gm Cheese
- › Salt, Black pepper and mixed italian herbs
- › 15ml olive oil
1. Cut the Zucchini in half and scoop out the flesh
2. In a small pan, take 5 ml oil, sautee half the garlic and add tomato puree and cook well. Season with salt and pepper and keep aside.
3. In another pan take the remaining 10ml oil, sautee the remaining garlic and add finely chopped capsicum and scooped out zucchini flesh and cook well. Season with salt, pepper and mixed herbs. Add in 50gm cheese to this and keep aside.
4. Place the zucchini halves in a baking tray and poke all over with a fork. Spread the cooked tomato puree in the cavity and then the veggie mix cooked above. Sprinkle the remaining cheese over the zucchini.
5. Bake for about 20min at 180 degrees.
6. This was made for 2 people to cover 2 meals. You can enjoy this with a side helping pf pasta/rice. The stuffing can be modified to include minced chicken/soya/paneer/boiled beans etc.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!