Zoodles with chicken meatballs
• By Nafisa Bookwala Banatwala
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
20:00 Minutes 450 kcal
Ingredients for Zoodles with chicken meatballs
- › 300gms zucchini noodles (zoodles)
- › 150gms minced chicken
- › 100gms onion
- › 50gms grated carrots
- › 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- › salt and pepper to taste
- › 1tsp Oregano
- › 1/2 tsp green chilli paste
1. Make 300 gms of zoodles using a vegetable sharpener or peeler.
2. Add abt 1/4 tsp salt to the zoodles and keep aside for about an hour to remove the water content. Strain in a muslin clothes n keep aside.
3. Add salt, chilli paste, ginger and garlic to the minced chicken and make tiny balls.
4. Brush a lil bit of butter on a nonstick pan n roast the meatballs till cooked.
5. Heat the remaining butter in a pan, add the onions n sautee till golden brown.
6. Add the carrots n sautee some more till the carrots r tender.
7. Now add the zoodles, garlic, salt, pepper, oregano and the meat balls.
8. Give it a good mix and cook for about 2 to 3 minutes.
9. You want the zoodles to be a bit translucent, cooked but not mushy.
10. Njoy ur zoodles hot.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!