Zesty Lemon Chicken
• By Sumegh Ail
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:45 Minutes 772 kcal
Ingredients for Zesty Lemon Chicken
- › Chicken - 400 grams
- › Lemon - 3
- › Onion - 50 grams
- › Spring onion - 3
- › Corn flour - 1tbs
- › Sugar or honey- to taste and macros
- › Green Chilly
- › Garlic
- › Pepper Powder
- › Turmeric
- › Salt
1. Boil the chicken with Turmeric,salt and pepper.
2. In a pan take oil and add chopped garlic, onion, the bulbs of the spring onion, green chilli,ginger and saute it.
3. Add the boiled chicken with little stock.
4. Cut one lemon into thin slices and add it to the whole thing.
5. Bring it to a boil.
6. Add salt, honey/sugar to taste.
7. Dissolve corn flour in water add it to the chicken.
8. Cook it until it thickens up.
9. Add juice of the second lemon and the green part of the spring onions.
10. Give it a gentle stirr.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!