Zero oil chicken kebab
• By Dr Tanushree Dwivedi
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 398 kcal
Ingredients for Zero oil chicken kebab
- › Minced chicken breast 250 gms
- › 1tsp cumin seed
- › 1tsp coriander seed
- › 2 tbsp cupped fresh coriander
- › 1tbsp minced garlic
- › 2 tsp finely chopped green chillies
- › 1 tsp grated ginger
- › 1 tsp turmeric powder
- › 1 tsp Garam masala
- › Salt as per taste
1. Place cumin and coriander seeds in a iron skillet over medium heat and roast until fragrant about 2 mins.Transfer to grinder and make it into fine powder.
2. In a large bowl mix together ground cumin and coriander seeds, minced chicken,freshly chopped coriander leaves,garlic, green chillies, turmeric,garam masala and salt until mixture is smoothed.
3. Now turn on the oven and preheat for 220 degree Celsius, When oven is ready make the tempreture around 200 degree Celsius. In the oven tray place baking sheet and roll the chicken in to kebabs.Just grease your hand with some oil so that mixture doesnot stick to your hands.
4. Place them in oven in upper rack of the oven and let them cook for 20 mins, Turn them upside down once you see brownish colour on one side.cook for another 5 mins and they are done
5. Serve them with cucumber yogurt dip.Enjoy the reciepe.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!