Zero calorie Summer beverage
• By Monica Pandey
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
10:00 Minutes 0 kcal
Ingredients for Zero calorie Summer beverage
- › 1 tbsp Cumin Seeds
- › 1 tsp Black Peppercorns
- › 1/2 tsp Coriander Seeds
- › 1 tsp Chaat Masala
- › 1 tsp Black Salt
- › 1 tsp Regular Salt
- › 2 tbsp Lemon Juice
- › 1 tsp zero calorie sweetner (I've used natura sugar-free)
- › 5-6 Mint Leaves
- › Ice Cubes (as required
1. Prepare the shikanji masala ( I prepare a good amount of it and keep it in an air tight container). Roast cumin seeds, black peppercorns and coriander seeds until very slightly browned. Add them in a grinder along with chaat masala, black salt and regular salt and grind to make a fine powder.
2. Add lemon juice in a glass. Add 1tsp sugar-free sweetener (I've used natura sugar-free) and mix until it dissolves.
3. Add 1/2 tsp of prepared masala and mint leaves in the glasses. Muddle the leaves with a spoon a few times to release the mint juices. Add a few ice cubes and top the glasses with water or soda.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!