zero calorie drink
• By Anjali
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:02 Minutes 0 kcal
Ingredients for zero calorie drink
- › 🍋 lemon juice / ACV 10-20 ml
- › stevia ( one drop)
- › cumin seeds 5-10 gms approx
- › black pepper (optional)and ajwain seeds (10gms) ( use this if you are bloated)
- › pinch of salt
- › water 300 - 350ml
1. add water in a sauce pan and bring it to a boil. now add cumin and ajwain seeds. On a high flame let the water evaporate till 250 ml water is left.
2. in a cup squeeze lemon or add acv.
3. now strain this water in the cup and add stevia, salt and pepper.
4. you can add sugar/ honey/ jaggery too, but this will add carbs and calories as well to the drink.
5. stir well and you can have it like tea or chilled like cold drink
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!