• By Ipshita Mukherjee
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:30 Minutes 239 kcal
Ingredients for Zafrani Pulao
- › Rice 40g
- › Chopped Carrot 20g
- › Chopped Beans 20g
- › Peas 20g
- › Onion 50g
- › Ghee 5g
- › Green chili
- › Saffron
- › Ginger paste
- › Garlic paste
- › Bay leaves
- › Cinnamon
- › Cloves
- › Salt
- › Water
1. Soak rice for 30 minutes and keep aside.
2. Heat ghee in a rice cooker put the whole spices sauté for few seconds. Add onion and sauté till it becomes golden brown. Now add green chili and sauté for few seconds and add ginger garlic paste further sauté it.
3. Once gingen and garlic paste is done add veggies and cook for 5 mins. Now add soaked rice and fry for few minutes. Add salt, water and saffron cover and cook till it’s done.
4. Garnish with fried onion I fried it in air fryer.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!