zaatar with Stirred fried paneer and veggies
• By Ipshita Mukherjee
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 798 kcal
Ingredients for zaatar with Stirred fried paneer and veggies
- › Wheat flour 100g
- › Milk 50ml
- › Yeast 4g
- › Salt
- › Stevia
- › Ghee 25g
- › Zaatar mixture
- › Spinach 100g
- › Broccoli 150g
- › Paneer 50g
- › Chilly flakes
- › Water as required
1. In a bowl take wheat flour add yeast, salt and stevia with help of spatula mix nicely leave for few mins. Meanwhile take water in one bowl and milk and ghee in another bowl and microwave for 20 to 30 seconds. It should be warm and not hot. First add milk and ghee mixture into the flour and mix with spatula. Once the flour is bind together now with hand start kneading the dough for 5 mins. Add water if required. Just brush little ghee on top and bottom of the dough cover with double silver foil and keep for 2 to 3 hrs. Once the dough rise up to double quantity take it and knead it again. Roll it out apply butter in between leaving the edges. Put zaatar where you have applied butter. Then on edge apply water and roll into long dough. Cut into equal pieces make it round apply remaining butter on it. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or as per temperature.
2. Just put all veggies, ghee, paneer, Zaatar, Salt and chilly flakes in a pan and stir fry.
3. Tip Best is make it in morning and keep it. if you find dough getting cold put in microwave for 10 seconds.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!