• By Nafeesa Saleh
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:20 Minutes 402 kcal
Ingredients for Yam-Soya cutlets
- › Soya chunks - 30gm
- › Yam- 200gm
- › Corn- 30gm
- › Cabbage - 100gm
- › Capsicum- 50gm
- › Spring onion - 10gm
- › Spring garlic - 10gm
- › Dry spices - red chilly powder, turmeric powder, chaat masala, cumin powder, black pepper powder pepper powder and salt.
- › Olive oil - 10gm
1. Boil the soya chunks and yam in separate containers until it becomes tender and let it cool down. For soya chunks, squeeze out the excess water and grind it in the mixer to get a paste. While for yam, remove its outer skin and mash it with the help of potato masher or fork. Boil the corn as well and remove its kernels.
2. In a bowl, add soya chunks paste, mashed yam, corn, all other chopped veggies and dry spices and mix it nicely.
3. Divide it into small portions and make a patty on your palm. Brush the pan with olive oil and roast it until it’s golden brown on both the sides.
4. Enjoy it with hummus or a dip 😋
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!