whole wheat spaghetti
• By Lavleen Tiwari
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:30 Minutes 346 kcal
Ingredients for whole wheat spaghetti
- › Spaghetti 50gm (boiled) capcium 50gm cabbage 50gm carrot 50gm onion 50gm butter or oil 7gm ginger garlic paste 1tsp garlic finely chopped 1tsp salt, pepper, oregano, and chilli flake upto your taste
1. heat a oil in a pan put garlic into it and saute till lil brown, then add onion into it and ginger garlic paste too. when the onion start getting brown then add all the veggies into it, mix them well. Add salt into it and cover the lid of pan , let it cook well (not too much) veggies will leave there water so they that water and toss veggies. Now add paneer after a minute add spaghetti into it and add black pepper, chilli flakes abd oregano ( according to taste). give it a nice toss. And wallaaaa it's ready😋😋
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!