Whole wheat Soya momos
• By Sahil Marwari
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:50 Minutes 666 kcal
Ingredients for Whole wheat Soya momos
- › Soya Chunks: 40g Whole wheat Atta: 120g Onion: 40g Bell Peppers: 40g Beans: 20g Olive oil: 10ml Soy sauce: 10m Garlic: 2 clove Black pepper Lemon juice
- › For chutney: Tomatoes: 60g, De-seeded red chilli: 5g, sugar: 5g, Garlic: 4 cloves
1. RECIPE: For filling: 1. Soak the soya Chunks in water for about half an hour. Grind coarsely. 2. Finely chop all the veggies and garlic. 3. Turn the medium flame on, add 5ml olive oil and then add garlic. Saute for 30 sec 4. Add the finely chopped Veggies and saute for 2 minutes till all the moisture is evaporated. 5. Add ground soya Chunks, salt, black pepper, soy sauce and lemon juice as per taste. 6. Saute for 2 mins. let it cool. For momos: 1. Normally knead the dough with whole wheat flour and little bit of salt. 2. roll small balls to roti thickness on the rolling pin. Take a bowl with desired radius to cut a circle out of the rolled roti. 3. Apply water on the sides, add some filling in the middle. 4. Fold to the desired shapes. 5. Take a steamer. Brush the base with olive oil. Put the momos. Brush some oil on the top. It took 5ml olive oil in all this. 6. Let the steaming begin. Steam for 10-12 mins. 7. Piping hot momos are ready to be served. For chutney: 1. Take tomatoes and red chilli. Cut X mark on bottom of the tomatoes. 2. Put these in boiling water. Boil for 10 minutes on high flame. 3. Let it cool. Afterwards remove the tomato peel. 4. Add these tomatoes, chillies, garlic, salt and sugar in a blender. 5. Grind to a smooth paste. Your spicy momos chutney is ready.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!