Whole wheat pizza
• By Asma Akram
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
01:15 Minutes 582 kcal
Ingredients for Whole wheat pizza
- › Whole wheat flour 40gms
- › Instant Yeast 1/4 tsp
- › sugar 3gm
- › salt to taste
- › warm water to knead the dough
- › oil 5gms
- › coloured bell pepper 35gms
- › paneer 50gm
- › curd 10gms
- › red chilli powder, turmeric, garam masala, mixed herbs, chilli flakes, pizza seasoning
- › pizza sauce or ketchup 2 tsp
- › cheese 20gm
1. Mix wheat flour, yeast, sugar, salt and warm water and knead the dough for 10 mins, add in oil slowly.
2. After kneading the dough keep the dough covered with cling film or wet cloth, do not disturb the dough by touching. Keep the dough for 45 mins to 1 hour.
3. In the mean time marinate the paneer with curd and add spices like red chilli powder, salt, turmeric, garam masala.
4. Once the dough is double in volume, deflate the dough by punching and knead for 2 to 3 mins. Roll the dough with the help of rolling pin to the desired size. I have made the pizza as the size of medium roti.
5. Take ketchup and add chilli flakes, mixed herbs and pizza seasoning to make pizza sauce.
6. Preheat the oven for 180° for 10 mins
7. Line the baking tray or pan with butter paper. Place the rolled circle pizza on baking tray.
8. Spread the pizza sauce which we made earlier and top with diced bell peppers, marinated paneer and cheese. Sprinkle some seasoning and salt over all the pizza. You can increase the amount of cheese according to your macros.
9. Once the oven is preheated, put the baking tray in oven and bake for 10-12 mins. Keep and eye on pizza as the small pizza takes less time to bake.
10. Enjoy your pizza.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!