Whole wheat baked Chicken egg Wrap
• By Sahil Marwari
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 496 kcal
Ingredients for Whole wheat baked Chicken egg Wrap
- › Whole wheat flour: 45g
- › Chicken breast: 100g
- › Egg whites: 3 nos.
- › Whole egg: 1 no.
- › Olive oil: 8g
- › Bell peppers (green, red and yellow): 50g
- › Green chilli sauce: 10g
- › Tomato sauce: 5g
- › Honey: 5g
- › Onion and tomato: 20g
1. Marinate the chicken with salt, pepper and lime. Cover and put it in the refrigerator for 30 mins. After 30 mins, bake in preheated oven for 10-12 mins @ 200 Deg. C without any oil. Alternatively you may grill on pan too.
2. Take flour in a bowl, add salt to taste and knead a soft roti like dough. Keep it covered and aside.
3. Finely chop the veggies. Crack open and separate egg whites. Put these and a whole egg in a glass and whisk till smooth.
4. Take a non stick pan. Make biggest possible roti out of the dough,cook it take it off the pan. Grease it with olive oil if you need (I prefer to cook without any oil as it gives me an option to cook the wrap in oil which makes it crispy). Pour the eggs. Cover and cook for 1 minute on a low flame.
5. Now put the cooked roti onto the half cooked egg so that it sticks to it. Gently press. Cover and cook on low flame for about 1-2 minutes.
6. The egg stuck with the roti is now cooked. Now flip and add the oil on the outer side of the wrap to fry it and make it crispy. Take it off the stove.
7. Lay down the egg laced roti. Add all the veggies, baked chicken, salt, pepper, chat masala, honey, chilli sauce and tomato sauce.
8. Fold it like a pro and serve. Cheers!
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!