whole wheat apple cake
• By Priyanka Mehta
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:45 Minutes 71 kcal
Ingredients for whole wheat apple cake
- › 2 cups whole-wheat flour/atta 2 tsp baking powder ½ tsp baking soda ½ tsp cinnamon powder 1 flax egg ( 2 tbsp ground flax seeds + 5 tbsp water) / 2 eggs ½ cup coconut sugar ¼ cup jaggery powder ½ cup vegetable oil 1 cup milk ½ cup Sugar-free Dark Chocolate
1. Pre-heat the oven at 180 degrees celsius. Sift the whole-wheat flour, baking powder, baking soda and cinnamon powder in a bowl. Set aside. To make a flax egg, combine the ground flax seeds with water and mix well. Let it sit for 10-15 minutes until it becomes thick. In a separate bowl, take the sugars and vegetable oil. Using a whisk, mix for 3-4 minutes. To the sugar-oil mixture, add the flax egg and mix it well on high speed to incorporate air in the batter. Add half of the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and using a spatula, fold it in gently. Add the milk and mix it in. Finally, add the rest of the dry ingredients and incorporate it well. Add the chopped dark chocolate and give it a final mix. Transfer it to a 8 x 8 inch pan lined with parchment paper. Toss some thinly sliced apples in 1 tbsp lemon juice and ½ tsp of cinnamon powder. Top your apple cake batter with these apples and some toasted hazelnuts. Bake at 180 degrees celsius for 40-45 minutes or until a skewer inserted comes out clean.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!