Whole wheat & Soya Naan (High protein)
• By Faizan Khan
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
01:00 Minutes 804 kcal
Ingredients for Whole wheat & Soya Naan (High protein)
- › Whole wheat flour - 120 grams
- › Curd - 75 grams
- › Olive oil - 5 grams
- › Garlic 6-7 cloves - Minced
- › Milk - 120 ml, lukewarm
- › Yeast
- › Salt
- › Soya chunks flour - 70 grams
- › Fresh coriander chopped
- › Sesame seeds - Optional
1. In a bowl take the whole wheat flour and the soya flour and add the curd and add about 1 tsp of yeast and the minced garlic and a teaspoon of salt.
2. Knead the dough until all the ingredients integrate.
3. Slowly add the milk to this dough while kneading so that the dough becomes nice and soft and all the flour is incorporated.
4. IMPORTANT : Make sure to knead the dough very well for atleast 15 minutes.
5. Grease the bowl with the olive oil and let the dough rest for 1 hour.
6. After an hour, make balls out of the dough and on a lightly floured surface roll it into the shape of a naan, don't make it too thin like roti.
7. Lightly rub some water on the top of the naan and sprinkle some sesame seeds and coriander on it.
8. Make sure the tawa isn't very hot as the naan needs to cook from the inside, put the naan onto the tawa and keep flipping it as the sides get done.
9. Plate the naan and enjoy your healthy naan with any dish of your choice! Note : This recipe makes about 3-4 naans
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!