Whole Wheat Spaghetti Aglio Olio with Greens on the side
• By Shraddha
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:45 Minutes 853 kcal
Ingredients for Whole Wheat Spaghetti Aglio Olio with Greens on the side
- › Whole Wheat Spaghetti 100g
- › Olive Oil 15g
- › Fresh Basil 5g
- › Fresh Thyme 5g
- › Fresh Parsley 5g
- › Garlic Cloves 8 qty
- › Red Chilli Flakes 5g
- › Dried Oregano 5g
- › Romaine/ Iceberg/ Kale/ Lettuce 250g
- › Tomato 1 qty
- › Cucumber 1 qty
- › Flax/ Sunflower Seeds 10g
- › Fresh Coriander/ Mint/ Vinaigrette Dressing 20g
- › Salt
1. Whole Wheat Spaghetti Aglio Olio Recipe: Cook the Whole Wheat Spaghetti in a generously-salted pot of boiling water for 9 mins until it is perfectly "al dente" (almost cooked, and not overcooked). Sauté the garlic. Meanwhile, about 3 minutes after you add the pasta to the boiling water, heat the olive oil in a large sauté pan over medium heat. Add the sliced garlic and crushed red pepper flakes and sauté for 3 to 5 minutes, or until the garlic is lightly golden. Keep the parsley, basil and thyme cleant and finely chopped for the next step. Toss the pasta in the sauce. Once the pasta is ready to go, use tongs to transfer the pasta immediately to the sauté pan, along with 1/2 cup of the hot pasta water. Toss the pasta continuously until it is evenly coated in the garlic sauce. If the sauce looks a bit too dry, add in another 1/4 cup of the pasta water and toss in the chopped parsley, basil and thyme along with seasonings of dried oregano and red chilli flakes. Taste and season. Give the pasta a quick taste; add an extra pinch of salt if needed. Serve. Serve immediately while it’s nice and hot.
2. Greens Salad Recipe : Wash the greens in ice cold water and dry them on a towel. Add chopped tomato and cucumber along with the dressings, flax/ sunflower seeds and salt. Mix all the ingredients well and serve.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!