who says diet is boring...just need to tweak so that u get healthy lifestyle
• By Rohini Nidhi
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:45 Minutes 445 kcal
Ingredients for who says diet is boring...just need to tweak so that u get healthy lifestyle
- › 2 whole egg boiled and peeled
- › 1 onion
- › 1 tomato
- › salt
- › turmeric powder
- › red chili powder
- › garam masala powder
- › pepper powder
- › Parwal 200gm
- › olive oil 15 gm
- › Kasturi methi
1. boil the egg properly peel it and separate the yolks from it
2. finely chop onion and green chilli
3. in a pan heat oil add jeera, then add finely chopped onion and green chilli
4. saute it properly until it's translucent in colour
5. add tomato finely chopped or pureed
6. fry it properly until the rawness is gone
7. add masalas and salt one by one and keep the heat on medium or low
8. add some water just to mix masala properly
9. once the masala are properly fried add the egg yolks to it. it gives a creamy texture to gravy.
10. add water as per the consistency u want.
11. add the boiled egg to the gravy boil it and add some Kasturi methi to it.
12. for Parwal fry: cut the Parwal not so thick and not so thin
13. add oil to pan add green chilli and add the Parwal to it.
14. add some salt and turmeric powder and cover it
15. keep the heat medium. keep checking in between. once it fried properly turn off the heAt and serve hot.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!