White sauce pasta and sweet potatoes
• By Swarupa Dutta
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
30:00 Minutes 484 kcal
Ingredients for White sauce pasta and sweet potatoes
- › Delmonte Pasta-35gm
- › Capsicum-20gms
- › Onions-20gms
- › Mushrooms-20gms
- › Cheese slice-48gms
- › Butter - 5gms
- › Oregano, black pepper,Salt(swadanusar😊)
- › Milk-40ml (I used full cream so I added some water)
- › Ketchup-half tbsp
- › ✔️I have used 150 gms sweet potatoes (calories included)
1. ✔️Boil the Pasta with some salt for 10 min. until it becomes soft.
2. ✔️Take a nonstick pan.Heat it with 5gm butter.Saute onions, mushrooms and capsicum with salt for 3-4 min till it becomes brown.
3. ✔️Add milk and boiled pasta.Saute it for 2-3min. Add the cheese slices and let it melt and saute until it become thick .Sprinkle some black pepper and oregano and enjoy👍❤️
4. ✔️For sweet potatoes boil it with 2 whistle on low flame ☺️
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!