white sauce chicken pasta
• By Srilu Reddy
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:20 Minutes 917 kcal
Ingredients for white sauce chicken pasta
- › Pasta-50g
- › Butter-25g
- › Milk-130g
- › Capsicum-200g
- › Chicken-250g
- › Maida-10g
- › Salt
- › Pepper
- › Italian seasoning
- › Chilli flakes
1. Boil pasta with pinch of salt & oil and keep it aside.
2. To a pan,add butter & then chicken, season it with some salt & pepper. Let it cook until its done.
3. To another pan,add butter & then maida,sauté it for 1min. To this add milk slowly & whisk to avoid lumps. Once the mixture is smooth, now add cut capsicum,cooked chicken,boiled pasta. Season it with salt,pepper,italian seasoning,chilli flakes. If the mixture gets too dry,add water & adjust consistency accordingly.
4. Once everything is cooked & consistency is perfect, now serve it & enjoy the deliciousness💕
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!