Whey Protein Kheer
• By Viraj Divekar
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
1:00 Minutes 384 kcal
Ingredients for Whey Protein Kheer
- › whey protein
- › wheat vermicelli
- › milk
- › almonds
- › psyllium husk
1. -Roast the vermicelli till it turn golden brown. - Heat up 100ml milk. I microwaved the milk for a minute and half and then added the roasted vermicelli. - let the mixture cooldown. Add 100ml milk 10gms psyllium husk (make sure you are not adding the psyllium husk to hot or warm milk) one scoop of whey (I am using salted Caramel flavour) and a little bit of cardamom powder. - mix everything nicely and keep it in the fridge for 30mins. - Garnish it with 10gms of chopped almonds.
2. One serving is around 400cals. So make it on your highcalories days only. As it may not be satiating for alot of people. Enjoy!
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!