35 cal. Whey Protein Choco Bites (15 pieces) each
• By Mahima Kejriwal
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:30 Minutes 527 kcal
Ingredients for 35 cal. Whey Protein Choco Bites (15 pieces) each
- › Whey Protein Powder ( chocolate / Vanilla/ Flavourless)
- › Unsweetened Coco Powder/ Cacao Nibs
- › Woodpressed Coconut Oil
- › Jaggery Powder/ Stevia / Brown Sugar
1. Take a pot and fill it with 1/3rd water. Take another heat resistant pot and place it over the pot with water so as the water beneath doesn’t touch the pan above . ( Double Boiler Method) Use medium flame to low flame throughout the recipe. Add half cup coconut oil ( 25-30 grams) / coco butter . Add coco powder - 20 grams. Add whey Protein - 30 gram. ( according to the need of sweetness ) Add little jaggery powder - 20-30 gram Or stevia - 1.5 tablespoon You can chop your favourite dry fruits or seeds to enjoy little crunch within your chocolate Mix everything well quickly to get a smooth consistency. Don’t overcook it . Turn off the flame. And take out the chocolate pot Stir it until the chocolate cools down to little lukewarm temperature. If you have chocolate moulds you can use them to pour it or you can use small steel plates . Keep it in the refrigerator for 15-20 mins. Voila ! Enjoy your crunchy delight . You can store it in the fridge in 10-15 bits in a aluminium foil and enjoy it till 10 days.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!