Whey Protein Cake 🍪
• By Shubham Audichya
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:1 Minutes 268 kcal
Ingredients for Whey Protein Cake 🍪
- › 35gms Whey Protein (I used concentrate as Isolate doesn't give you that cake like texture, trust me on this :p)
- › 1 Whole Egg
- › 5gms Baking Powder
- › 5gm Stevia/Erythritol or any artificial sweetner of your choice.
- › 2gm Unsweetned Cocoa Powder (Optional)
- › 20gm Almonds (Sliced/Crushed)
- › Pinch of salt.
1. Add all the dry ingredients into a bowl (use a microwave safe container) give them a good mix. Crack 1 Whole egg into the dry mixture, and add 50gms of water. (You can add skimmed milk, regular milk, fresh cream too, just adjust the macros accordingly, I have used water here.) Mix well till everything turns out smooth & thick. Tap the bowl a few times to release the trapped air bubbles. Sprinkle some cinnamon powder or coffee if you like. Microwave for 50-55 seconds, and boom 💥
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!