• By Nafeesa Saleh
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 626 kcal
Ingredients for Whey-oats cake
- › Eggs - 2
- › Whey chocolate - 1 scoop (30gm)
- › Oats- 30gm
- › Dates- 20gm
- › Ghee/Butter - 10gm
- › Almonds- 10gm
- › Stevia as per taste
- › Baking powder- 1.5 teaspoon
- › Vanilla essence - 0.5 teaspoon
1. Beat the eggs in a bowl until it's fluffy
2. Grind oats in a mixer
3. Add whey to oats and mix it well.
4. Shift in the mixture to eggs.
5. In a small pot, add dates, water(10ml) and stevia together and bring it to boil. let it cool down and mash it to make a paste.
6. Add that paste to cake mix. Add 1 and half teaspoon baking powder and 1 teaspoon vanilla essence.
7. Mix all well. Cut and fold.
8. Pour the batter in bakind tray with parchment paper, top it with half almonds, and bake on 150°C for 15 minutes or until it's done.
9. Voila the cake is ready..
10. Note: You can add unsweetened cocoa powder, I was in a hurry and i forgot it.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!