whey ice cream on soya waffles
• By Rashmi lodha
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
2:30 Minutes 241 kcal
Ingredients for whey ice cream on soya waffles
- › For the ice cream Vanilla whey protein pwd 17 gms Hung Curd/whipped cream 50 gms Stevia 1 spoon
- › For the waffles dry ingredients Soya chunks flour 10 gms Wheat flour 10 gms Baking powder 1/4th tsp Baking soda 1/8th tsp Salt 1/8th tsp
- › Wet ingredients for the waffles Low fat milk 50 ml Butter 2.5 gms vinegar 1/8 th tsp stevia 1 spoon vanilla essence 3-4 drops
1. For the ice cream ,Blend all the ingredients in a blender together and refrigerate for 2 hrs .
2. For the waffles mix all dry ingredients together and keep aside
3. Mix all the wet ingredients together and then blend in the dry powder mix . Blend for 2 minutes till fluffy.
4. Preheat waffle maker , and grease with butter Then pour a generous amount on it and leave for 10-12mins depending on the temperature of the waffle maker . (I poured batter on high , then kept on medium heat for 5-7 mins and then again put it on high. )
5. Once crisp, arrange waffle on serving plate , place a scoop of ice cream on it, drizzle some honey and chocolate syrup. (nuts if u like ) and serve
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!