Wheat Oatmeal Porridge
• By Nafeesa Saleh
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
02:00 Minutes 470 kcal
Ingredients for Wheat Oatmeal Porridge
- › Broken Wheat- 30gm
- › Chicken - 100gm
- › Oats - 20gm
- › Coconut - 5gm
- › Mint leaves - 10gm
- › Ginger root - 5gm
- › Garlic raw- 5gm
- › Dry ingredients - Turmeric powder, cumin powder, coriander powder, black pepper powder, Garam masala
- › Olive oil- 10gm
1. Soak the broken wheat overnight in water or at least for 3 to 4 hours.
2. In a big pot, add thrice the amount of water as that of wheat and bring it to boil for about 1 hour on low flame or until wheat grains are fully swelled and cracked.
3. Meanwhile, marinate the chicken with ginger garlic paste and all other dry ingredients for 20 minutes and cook it in a pan by adding little water until it's cooked.
4. Once the above both are done, add chicken to wheat porridge and simmer it for 15 minutes.
5. Grind oats in a mixer and add this oats flour to water and whisk it and add this to porridge.
6. Grind the coconut adding some water and add this as well along with chopped mint leaves.
7. In a other pan, add olive oil and sliced onion and fry it until it's caramel brown and add it to the porridge.
8. Important : To give a smoky flavor, burn some charcoal over Cook top or stove and meanwhile, place a foil on the top of the porridge and then put the burnt charcoal over it. Now drizzle some oil on it and and cover it with lid for 5 minutes and its ready to eat!
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!