• By Pavithra Ramasamy
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 430 kcal
Ingredients for Wheat momos
- › Carrot - 40g
- › Cabbage - 40g
- › Onion - 20g
- › Paneer - 50g
- › Wheat flour - 45g
- › Butter - 8g
1. Grate paneer, carrot and cabbage. Mix them well.
2. Dice onions and add it to the mixture.
3. On the tawa, put butter and add jeera. Add the veggie and paneer mix. Sauté for sometime.
4. Add salt and other spices that you like.
5. Make atta with wheat flour and make it into small balls.
6. Roll the balls to a slightly thin texture.
7. Add the veg stuffing and pleat it.
8. Grease any stainless steel plate with 0.5tsp oil. Add the pleated momos into the plate.
9. Place this plate with cooker or tawa and close it.
10. Steam it for 10 minutes.
11. Enjoy with a little bit of calorie free ketchup or chutney of your choice.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!