wheat flour Pizza
• By Nithya S Vasudevan
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:30 Minutes 606 kcal
Ingredients for wheat flour Pizza
- › 1. Oil - 10 gram 2. Wheat flour. - 60 gram 3. Capsicum&mushroom. - 100 gram 4. Mozzarella cheese. - 70 gram 5. Paneer. - 10gram 6. Onion& tomato - Each 1/2 small size piece
1. Step 1: Heat a pan in medium flame add oil, onion and tomato. Let it cook to absorb the water from the tomato. It’s has to be dry and add capsicum, paneer and mushrooms. Stir fry it in low flame. Step 2: Add Kashmiri chilli powder, garam masala and fenugreek dry leaves. Switch off the flame. Step 3: Now make regular chapati using wheat flour. Arrange the chapati in the plate add capsicum paneer mushrooms paste on top of it. Let it spread evenly. Step 4: On the top of it add cheese and some mushroom. Heat the pan Keep in low flame add chapati pizza on it. Cover the lid until cheese get melted.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!