Weight loss Suji Chilla
• By Ayushi Pandey
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:45 Minutes 121 kcal
Ingredients for Weight loss Suji Chilla
- › 1 cup suji / semolin 1/2 cup curd As needed water 1 finely chopped onion 1 finely chopped tomato 1 finely chopped capsicum & any other veggies to taste Salt 1/2 tsp black pepper powder 1/4 tsp red chilli powder
1. In a mixing bowl, add suji and curd. Mix them nicely. Then add needed water. Mix them nicely Cover the lid and rest it for 15 mins. After 15 mins, open the lid and add salt, red chilli powder and black pepper powder. Mix them nicely and prepare semi thick batter. Take a pan and heat it. Add 3-4 drops of oil and spread it. Pour the batter on hot pan then add onion, tomato and capsicum or any veggies you want to. Cook for 2 to 3 mins. Flip other side and cook for 2 mins. Once both sides done. Remove into a plate. Serve hot suji cheela with green chuteny and tomato sauce.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!