Watermelon Rind Halwa
• By Ipshita Mukherjee
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:30 Minutes 197 kcal
Ingredients for Watermelon Rind Halwa
- › Watermelon rind 250g
- › Suji 10g
- › Besan 10g
- › Milk 50g
- › Ghee 10g
- › Kesar
- › Elichi powder
- › Sweetener
- › Nuts to garnish
1. Peel the outer thick green layer of the watermelon using a peeler. Then again peel another layer just beneath the green layer. Roughly chop the rind and add it to a grinder and make into a paste without using any water.
2. Heat a pan and melt ghee. Add suji, besan and cook on low flame till they brown. Add the melon rind paste and cook it till it thickens up. This should take 15-20mins. Add sweetener and cook again for 10mins approx. Add cardamom powder, nutmeg powder and milk with Kesar. Cook for another 5 minutes and then remove from heat, garnish with almonds & pista and serve hot.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!