Watermelon Rind Chutney
• By Ipshita Mukherjee
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:25 Minutes 98 kcal
Ingredients for Watermelon Rind Chutney
- › Watermelon Rind 250g
- › Gingelly oil 10g
- › Lemon juice 4 tablespoon
- › Sweetener
- › Salt
- › Kashmiri red chili powder
- › Dry red chili
- › Panch phoron
- › Chopped Ginger
- › Black salt
1. Peel the outer thick green layer of the watermelon using a peeler. Then again peel another layer just beneath the green layer. Roughly chop the rind and add it to a grinder and make into a rough paste without using any water.
2. Heat oil in a pan and add dry red chilli. and panch phoron once they splutter, add chopped ginger. Cook for 30 seconds and turn off the heat and add chilli powder. Saute for few seconds and add to the pan the puree of watermelon rind.
3. Sprinkle with salt, black salt, and cook for 10 mins and then add lemon juice to it. Add sweetener and cook again for another 10mins or till the excess water dries up. Remove and cool completely before filling in the jar. The chutney is ready to eat with any bread, roti, rice or a sandwich.
4. Keep in refrigerated and use within 7 to 12 days.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!