Watermelon Pineapple Punch
• By Ipshita Mukherjee
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:10 Minutes 25 kcal
Ingredients for Watermelon Pineapple Punch
- › Pineapple 30g
- › Watermelon 30g
- › Roasted jeera powder
- › Chaat masala
- › Sweetener
- › Lemon
- › Water
1. Cut pineapple away from core and rind. Wash watermelon well and cut into slices. Place all ingredients into blender add water and blend them. Add sweetener, roasted jeera, Chaat masala and dew drops of lemon juice and blend for few more seconds.
2. Pour it in a glass garnish with watermelon pineapple and lemon slice. Add some ice into it.
3. If you don’t want the pulp then strain it out or use a juicer instead of blender. I personally did not wanted to waste the pulp.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!