• By Archana Aggarwal
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
30:00 Minutes 240 kcal
Ingredients for Vermicelli
- › 50gms Vermicelli
- › 100gms Capsicum
- › 50gms Carrot
- › 30gms Onion
- › 30gms Tomato
- › 20gms Peas
- › 5gms oil
- › Salt(as per taste)
- › 1/4 tsp Red Chilli powder
- › 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- › 1 maggie masala Sachet
- › 1/4 tsp mustard seeds
- › 4-5 curry leaves
1. Boil Vermicelli, carrot and peas together in a bowl and rinse it with cold water and keep it aside
2. Put oil in a pan and add mustard seed and curry leaves
3. Add onions and stir it for 2 mins and add tomatoes.
4. Add capsicum and all the spices and put a lid for 2-3 mins.
5. Now add Vermicelli and the boil veggies and mix it for 4-5 mins.
6. Garnish with Coriander and enjoy with/without tomato ketchup.
7. p.s- I used Tomato ketchup only for plating.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!