Vermicelli (seviyan) Roasted Kheer.
• By Divyansh gupta
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 158 kcal
Ingredients for Vermicelli (seviyan) Roasted Kheer.
- › 1/2 Litre (500ml) milk
- › 50 grams. vermicelli roasted seviyan
- › 2 tbsp. kismish (raisins)
- › 2 tbsp. Mixed dried fruits
- › 2 Elaichi (cardamom) powder
- › 1/2 tin (200gram). Nestle Milkmaid Sweetened Condensed Milk.
- › 1 pinch. keshar (saffron)
1. Step1 . Bring milk to a boil. Add Nestlé Milkmaid Sweetened Condensed Milk, Roasted seviyan, and Elaichi (cardamom).
2. Step2 . Cook for 4 to 5 minutes. Remove from fire , Add Raisins,and Dried fruit, or saffron (keshar).
3. Step3 . Serve the Hot and Cooled for depend on a our choice.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!