• By Cheena Lalwani
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:25 Minutes 507 kcal
Ingredients for Vermicelli Payasam
- › Milk
- › Vermicelli
- › Ghee
- › Cardamom Powder
- › Almonds
- › Saffron
- › Stevia
1. Vermicelli Payasam is a delicious sweet delight, which can be prepared in just a few minutes by following some simple steps given below. Take a pan and heat it on medium flame, then add ghee and saute almonds. Mix it till it turns golden brown.
2. Then add vermicelli and saute for it 2 minutes. Now, add milk, stevia and cardamom powder. Allow it to cook till consistency becomes thick, if you want to make it more creamier use full cream milk to prepare this dish, full cream milk is much more creamy as compared to toned pasteurized milk.
3. Stir well, until it forms a thick creamy texture and Vermicelli Payasam is ready to serve. Plating a dish is as important as making it, so using a beautiful serving bowl and pour the payasam on it and top it with some almonds.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!