Vendakai Theeyal (okra in coconut oil and milk)
• By Reshma Raju
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:35 Minutes 611 kcal
Ingredients for Vendakai Theeyal (okra in coconut oil and milk)
- › Okra - 140gms
- › Mirchi - 2
- › Onion -1
- › Milk -40ml
- › Coconut oil -20gms
- › Tamarind - a small pinch
- › Coriander , Red chill ,garam masala, salt - APT
1. Add coconut oil to tawa,when hot add mustard seeds and curry leaves. let th splutter.
2. Next add onion and sautee. Simulatenosly keep sauteeing okra in another pan till it's almost well down.
3. Once the onions are done, add in all masalas fry a littles then add water check if u get little thick paste if not fry a little more coriander and add to mixture.
4. Then add in the fried okra, mix well, add milk, some tamarind close and cook for atleast 10-15 mins
5. The carbs is from okra completely. So nothing much to worry about
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!