veggies loaded oats chilla
• By Nitika Verma
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:10 Minutes 236 kcal
Ingredients for veggies loaded oats chilla
- › 40 gm rolled oats
- › 150-200 ml water
- › finely chopped veggies of your choice ( i used spinach, methi , capsicum, carrot , mushroom, green chillies )
- › salt , cumin seeds, carrom seeds , turmeric powder , amchur , garam masala , red chilli powder , chana masala ,kasoori methi
- › 10 gm ghee /olive oil
1. mix oats and water , stir well , smoothen the mixture with spoon while stirring ,. keep it aside for 10 minutes
2. add all the chopped veggies , dry spices and little water to adjust the consistency to make chilla.
3. Greece a hot pan/tawa with some ghee , and pour half the batter on it , shape it round and thin with the help of spoon or ladle, let it cook for 2 3 minutes, then flip it to other side and add ghee from sides. Remove from pan once it's golden brown and crisp . repeat the process with other half batter.
4. serve hot with green chutney or with any curry
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!